IT Consulting to assist your in-house IT Department
Even in-house IT resources can’t always have all of the answers. AtNetPlus can provide IT consulting to work with your IT staff on special projects, vacation/sick time coverage, daily work overflow, and implementing infrastructure improvements that prevent costly remediation.
With IT Consulting, we can:
- Advise and assist with network design and installation.
- Protect your network by monitoring critical equipment and performing preventative maintenance.
- Find potential threats and minimize them before they impact your network.
- Give you visibility to our progress in resolving any issues through our ticketing system.
- Keep your systems secure with backup services, data replication, virtualization, and hosting in our data center in Stow, OH.
- Assist you with the procurement of hardware and 3rd party services through our Vendor Management program.
- Perform Asset Tracking and License Compliance reporting.
- Provide Disaster Recovery planning, documentation, and implementation.
- Perform security audits and threat assessment reporting.