If you’re still looking for something positive that has come out of the pandemic, let me help: Those with a Microsoft 365 Business Basic License don’t need to pay for GoToMeeting (GoToWebinar) or Zoom’s premium features anymore!
All of the functionality you’ve come to know and love (plus much more!) is now available on the platform that is already included in most Office licenses, and you can still meet with clients and vendors who don’t use Microsoft products without having them download an application to their computer.
Is your interest piqued? Read on to see how Microsoft Teams can save you the cost of using other paid apps like Zoom or GoToMeeting.
Now that the core functionality is so similar across the board for all of the meeting platforms due to the high demands of the pandemic, the biggest factor at play is the cost-savings that can be realized by using Teams to the fullest. The Microsoft 365 Business Basic License (Which includes Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote) is only $5/month.
Pricing as of 11/11/2020 – For 1 Business Grade License (Including Meeting and Webinar) for 1 Year
Another game-changer is the webinar functionality that is built into the Teams client instead of being an extra paid feature like it is with these other applications. Live Events offer all of the same features you’re used to like video presenting, screen sharing, recording, chatting with participants, and more, all with ironclad security backed by Microsoft.
Teams Features that Make Remote-Work Life Better
For a deep dive into the expansive functionality of Teams, check out this excellent resource from Microsoft here. Here are some highlights:
- Cloud storage with available backups so you can access your files from any device and don’t have to worry about data loss.
- Use and collaborate with others in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and One Note right within Teams. No more sending outdated documents or losing track of your work – it’s all in one place!
- View your co-workers or clients in multiple different video layout
- View your calendar and set up meetings with others in the built-in calendar.
- Create polls in your meeting to gather feedback from attendees.
- The platform is hosted in the secure Azure cloud with traffic encryption.
Feeling good about what you see? What if we told you that Teams could also replace your phone system by upgrading to Microsoft Business Voice?
Microsoft Business Voice
One more way that Teams can be used to the fullest as the central hub for your workday is with the Business Voice internet phone system.
- Calls can be made right from your computer, cell phone, or headset – no need to make any more large investments in hardware that will eventually be outdated.
- Seamless transition from meetings to phone calls all from your one headset.
- Prices to upgrade your Microsoft licenses are affordable and much more budget-friendly for small businesses.
- Reliable service backed by Microsoft’s robust resources and your internet connection.
- Voicemail transcripts sent right to your email so you never miss a call.
- Use your business’s current phone number to maintain a professional presence.
You can learn more about Microsoft Business Voice here.
Want to learn more about the power of Microsoft Teams? Let us impress you: