If you have 5+ years of experience building/supporting Windows/networking environments, along with a passion for solving a variety of technical challenges and exceeding customer expectations, this position may be a great fit for you. At AtNetPlus, a Senior Systems Engineer must be adaptable and able to assist other technicians whenever needed and work closely together with coworkers to provide customers with superior service. You must also enjoy working directly with clients that have varying degrees of technical ability and your technical peers. Patience and the ability to simplify complex issues for customers are essential traits to succeed in this position. In this role, you would be responsible for project-related and ticket-related duties.
Your experience must include a strong understanding of Windows, virtualization and networking. Windows Server 2012 / 2016, MS Small Business Server, Exchange 2013 / 2016 and Active Directory, along with a solid understanding of networking infrastructure (routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, etc.) are essential. A proven ability in designing, installing and supporting small and medium-sized Microsoft Windows (physical and virtual) environments is necessary to succeed in this position. Solid Hyper-V and/or VMware experience is necessary. Strong procedural and documentation skills are also essential.
- Experience as a Senior Network Engineer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively and document standard tasks
- Demonstrated experience at quickly adapting to change
- Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory and group policy troubleshooting
- Hyper-V or VMware experience
- Experience with storage environments, including DAS, NAS and SAN
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure (WAN, VPN, routers, switches, firewalls)
- At least one of the following technical certifications are required: MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, CCNP, ECS, VCP or other IT certifications
We offer competitive wages, a full complement of insurance coverage, 401(k) pension plan, profit-sharing, paid vacation and holidays and IT certification assistance. The work environment is relaxed, yet professional, and there is opportunity for growth.
Location: Stow, OH
The AtNetPlus’s Technical Department consists of a team of skilled Network Engineers with various levels of experience that work closely together to meet client’s expectations.
AtNetPlus is looking for mid-level consultants that are flexible and eager to learn all aspect of IT. For this position, you will already need to know the basics, which include: a fundamental understanding of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, MS Small Business Server and networking.
As a Help Desk Technician, you should also have a thorough knowledge of desktop operating systems, remote access technology, and spyware/virus cleaning. Troubleshooting Windows, Active Directory and group policy will be a routine part of the job. As with everyone that is employed at AtNetPlus, you must like working on a variety of tasks and be able to clearly explain complex issues to anyone, regardless of their level of computer expertise. The willingness to follow procedure and to fully document your efforts is a must.
Other Key Areas of Experience
- Time Management Skills
- Communication (verbal / written)
- Windows, Active Directory, and group policy troubleshooting.
- Support and Tier 1, 2 troubleshooting a strong plus.
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure (WAN, VPN, routers, switches, firewalls).
- Multiple certifications are strongly desired: Network +, A+ and MCP certifications are advantageous.
Do you enjoy making complex IT solutions accessible to business owners and managers?
Do you want to work with the latest technology?
Can you take ownership of a project and work with a team to make sure it’s done right and on time?
Do you have an upbeat attitude, great communication skills, along with the ability to accurately and efficiently solve technical problems?
If so, AtNetPlus may have a place for you on our staff. We are looking for bright, enthusiastic, technically savvy people to solve a variety of IT-related problems for our clients. Although our employees are some of the brightest in our industry, they balance their technical aptitude with friendly personalities.
For some people, IT can be intimidating. We want our clients to be at ease asking questions. We want them to know we will give them straightforward answers that they can understand and trust. Our goal is to build long-lasting business relationships with both the companies we serve and our internal staff.
We offer competitive wages, a full complement of insurance coverage, 401(k) pension plans, profit-sharing, paid vacation and holidays, plus certification assistance. The work environment is relaxed, but professional, and there is opportunity for growth.
If you think AtNetPlus sounds like the kind of place where you can make the most of your skills, please take a look at our current job openings. If you see a position that interests you, wow us with your resume by filling out the contact form: