Marketing Internship Description:
Our organization is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Marketing Intern. As a part of this role, you will support our Marketing and Communications Specialist by helping with various marketing and business development tasks. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in marketing/business development, excellent communication & time management skills, and a willingness to learn and grow within the role.
If you are looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience in the marketing field, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position!
- Extensive research to identify potential leads and accurate contact information for campaigns
- Assist with social media management and content creation across multiple platforms
- Staying up to date with current technology trends and conducting thorough research on topics related to our industry
- Draft initial versions of articles for the Marketing and Communications Specialist, ensuring that the content is informative and engaging for our readers
- Assist with backfilling achievable tasks that the company requires.
- Must be a student or graduate with a degree in marketing or a related field or have current and relevant marketing experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- General understanding of Information Technology
- Attention to detail and a creative mindset
- Ability to work remotely
- Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Meets all AtNetPlus’s Core Values (Driven, Effective Communicator, Respectful, Supportive, Collaborative)
- A valid state driver’s license, a satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation.
- Able to work 20 hours per week.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position, please reach out to us at the same email address.