Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a modern cloud-based solution in Microsoft Teams. Together, they deliver an all-in-one communication solution bringing together calling, chat, file-sharing, and meetings into a single application.
When you transitioned to Work From Home, how did using employee cell phones work out? Are you fed up with your current phone system and how it let you down in the transition?
Every single problem your phone has is directly affecting the bottom line whether from loss of productivity, customer service, or poor call quality. Now’s not the time to let anything impact your current or prospective clients.
Are You Ready for a Modern System?
This new voice solution can be implemented in as little as one business week. What are you waiting for?
How is an Antiquated Phone System Hurting Your Business?
As your business has become more dependent on the ability to work remotely, the impact of a bad phone system is more critical today than ever before.
- Callers have difficulty reaching employees who are out of the office
- Complications when changing users in the system for new hires or when an employee leaves
- Inflexible call forwarding or scheduling out of office recordings which keep you from getting calls you should be getting
- Overpaying for an out-of-date phone system – paying for the lines, the phone vendor, hardware replacement, etc.
- Business has outgrown the capability of current phone system
- Loss of potential sales/productivity if employees aren’t answering business calls right away
- Cloud-based phone system still works if power goes down
- Employees are too reliant on cell phones for personal use
Why Microsoft Business Voice?
Use a handset, headset, your mobile phone, or your computer.
Calling, chat, and meetings in a single application (Teams).
Call or Meet from Anywhere
Dial-in audio conferencing for up to 250 people per meeting that can be accessed anywhere from any device (even non-Microsoft users).
Keep Your Business Number
Options to port your current number or set up a new one.
Solution is hosted and delivered by Microsoft’s trusted cloud.
Cloud and License-Based
Full features of cloud-based phone system including call transfer, multi-level auto attendants, and call queues. Easy to add and remove users instantly.
Simplified setup, billing, and management.
24/7 Support Available
24×7 customer support backed by Microsoft.
Let’s Get Started